Internship business strategy & entrepreneurship at Neurolytics!
Available immediately, for around 5 months (flexible), graduation or research internship.
Do you want to contribute directly to setting up a business plan within a tech startup? Neurolytics offers you the opportunity to get involved from A-Z in everything that comes with it. You will conduct a feasibility study and based on the results, work together with us on a roadmap, sales & marketing strategy, IP strategy, business and IP strategy, SWOT analyses and potential markets, investment plan and financial forecast for 5 years. The plan will be sent to an European commission so quality is of great importance. This internship suits you if you like a big challenge.
Who we are
Neurolytics is an information technology startup. Neurolytics uses psychophysiological biometrics to help recruiters with a better pre-selection of candidates based on soft skills. With our AI assessments we help to select candidates that fit a company culture. As a result, we reduce the time and costs in the screening and application process and we increase the retention rate. Results of our assessments provide insight into the engagement of the candidate, intrinsic motivation and interest, stress levels, nervousness, personality, and mental flexibility. Every person is unique and we want to link people to a company and position where they can be themselves and be happy, so that they perform better and enjoy going to work every day.
Who are you
An ambitious economics/business/finance student with excellent English writing skills. You feel at home in a vibrant startup community and are proactive; you take initiative and share your plans and ideas. We value an independent disciplined worker who is not afraid of a challenge. You:
- Have excellent English writing skills
- Have a passion for entrepreneurship and tech
- Follow a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- Have a writing sample to share; think about a research project, small article, paper or thesis
What we offer
- Contributing to all aspects of a business plan!
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- An energetic startup community
- Free workshops to attend every month
- Freedom in work: own initiatives, flexible office hours; part time, remote working
- Free lunch on wednesdays
- Fun and young team to work with
- A vibrant office in the coolest place in the centre of Utrecht, the Maliebaan
- Friday company drinks in our own open bar!
Interested? Please reach out to: Felix Hermsen, email@example.com, 06-57482667 (call & whatsapp possible).