Looking for the next hero on board!
We’re looking for a front-end developer who can make rock steady eCommerce sites!
Are you driven, curious, smart, and not afraid to fail, then we want to talk to you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us awesome to work for. Our team is known by their knowledge and power in making website which make our clients happy. They convert and rank high in Google.
You’ll be working with designers and a couple of webshop developers in this team. The main part of your role is translating designs to working solid web interfaces which are able to upscale conversion
Together with the rest of the development team, you will be adding new functionality to the existing and new applications. You will join weekly meetings, where the team refines new features into smaller tasks.
- a teamplayer
- independent and responsible
- not afraid to fall, and a superstar in rise again.
- a pragmatic thinker
What you bring to the office:
- You have 3 years of experience in developing high-scalable and frictionless frontend applications
- You have experience with theme templating for E-commerce platforms like Magento 2, Shopify & Woocommerce
- You have a sound feel for UX design and customer-centric, responsive applications
- You are experienced with agile development practices
- Your code writing is well structured, efficient and maintainable and you are constantly controlling the quality of the code base
- You distinguish yourself through your analytical thinking and your solution-oriented actions
Just a few reasons you want this job…. BAD!
- Good salary, €3.000-€4.500 per month
- Superb training budget of € 2.500 per year. Yes, we want you to learn and and grow fast too!
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to buy more if you need
- Commuting and travel allowance € 0,19 per km, NS Business Card or lease E-bike
- All the stuff you need to make impact (laptop / budget €800,- and phone budget €45,- per month)
- All the stuff you need to have a private life (flexible working hours,work from home, clients office, coffee corner or ball pit @McDonald’s, you name it, easy to reach office close to Utrecht city center)
- All the stuff you need to have fun (nice colleagues, team events, table tennis, playstation etc)
- All the stuff you need to feel good (daily team lunch, good coffee, fresh drinks in the fridge, spacious & light 290m2 office)
Interested, any questions or just want to have coffee? Please get in touch with
Jochem de Josselin de Jong: firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 643028468
Dear staffing agencies. Please follow us on LinkedIn to keep in touch. At this moment, we’re confident that we can attract new superstars ourselves.
Hieronder vind je meer posts/nieuws uit de Dotslash Community
Operations & Control Manager Bittiq is looking for an Operations & Control manager to run and optimise current processes in amongst others finance, legal and reporting. Key words: Operations, controlling, finance, legal Start: Winter 2020/21...
Business Development We are looking for a motivated business development intern with a “self-starter” mindset, not afraid of working in a young and dynamic environment. Start: Flexible Hours: 24h minimum Length: 3-6 months initial contract Location: Utrecht A...
Front-end developer Bittiq is looking for creative IOS/Android developers with varied levels of experience. The most important characteristic is the ability to take initiative and think outside the box . Start: Winter 2020/21 Location: Utrecht, remote work is...
Back-end Developer Bittiq is looking for back-end developers who are committed to continuous development and have affinity for serverless technologies. Start: Autumn / Winter 2020 Location: Utrecht, remote work is possible A bit about Bittiq At Bittiq we are...
Bittiq groeit en ze groeien hard! Maar om deze vorm vast te houden zijn ze op zoek naar nieuwe collega’s.
Verras hem of haar met de Beursplein Thuiswerk-Serenade! Geef je collega nu op via email@example.com.
Geschreven door Martijn Arets. Prijs is een initiatief van Platform Innovatie in marketing (PIM)
Direct Impact groeit en ze groeien hard! Maar om deze vorm vast te houden zijn ze op zoek naar nieuwe collega’s.
Business Developer Job description Direct Impact is op zoek naar versterking Wij groeien...... Groeien hard! Maar om deze vorm vast te houden zijn we op zoek naar nieuwe collega's. Wij zijn bezig met het opzetten en professionaliseren van ons sales department. Yes,...
Email Marketeer Job description We are looking for an Email / CRM / database Marketeer to join our Recruitment Marketing team What others think you do You spend your days spamming customers with emails about the latest jobs What you actually do & how you get it...