We are looking for an experienced Online Marketeer to make some Direct Impact for our customers & partners in Recruitment Marketing.
What others think you do
Read LinkedIn posts all day
What you actually do & how you get it done
As Online Marketeer you attract new talent by leveraging all relevant online marketing channels.
- You’re responsible for advising customers & partners on which online channels will help attract the right talent;
- You utilize channels such as Google Ads, Facebook ads, LinkedIn, Indeed, In Goede Banen and jobboards to attract talent;
- You work closely with your CRO counterpart so you both cover the full candidate journey;
- You sync daily with our content marketeer and designer to create the best possible ads;
- You make sure our clients understand why we’re doing what we’re doing and which results they can expect;
- You make sure our clients budget is spend in a way it generates exactly the talent they are looking for;
- You underline your choices with clear reasoning and unquestionable data;
- You build, measure and learn: experimenting is the key to great results;
- Everyone on LinkedIn knows who you are. So you’re always aware of new developments;
What your LinkedIn profile would read
“Want a cool new job? I got plenty of ’em”
What other people notice about you
- Move fast – you implement high quality pragmatic solutions
- Work together – with your peers at customers and your own team
- Are curious and always eager to learn new skills – talk, study, read, watch, do, whatever it takes
- Take responsibility for your own your projects – and get (sh)it done
- Invest in people and ‘pay it forward’ – help and inspire people around you
Your average working day might look like this
09:01 Are we making impact yet? How much new talent did we attract? How many applications and qualified leads?
09:10 More coffee
09:11 Further analyse campaign results together with the team. Everything going according o plan? Any impediments?
10:00 Inform customers on the most important campaign insights.
11:00 Speak to a client about a “what if” scenario you made. Adding another 5k budget will boost the # of hires with 300%!
11:30 Read blogs, articles and other cool stuff so I know what’s new in recruitment marketing
12:00 Lunch with the team and have some discussions on food, gaming, politics, things to do in the weekend
12:30 Kick everybody’s ass on Mario Kart 8
13:00 Host a workshop on how to improve your LinkedIn profile and utilize Google for jobs
16:00 Sync with the team to make sure everybody’s working on high impact stuff and help them out where you can
17:00 Talk to the marketing automation team and BI team on how to utilize client data to improve results
18:00 Time to go home and post some new vacancies on the train back to Amsterdam
The dream team
You will be working in the Recruitment Marketing team of Direct Impact. In this team you will have a lot of freedom and flexibility in how you do the work as long as you are willing to put in the work and make impact for our clients.
The team is characterized by 1) its members being autonomous T-shaped recruitment marketingspecialists, 2) preferring to finish deliverables over meetings and 3) taking ownership and responsibility.
Just a few reasons you want this job…. BAD!
- Good salary, €3.000-€3.750 per month
- Superb training budget of € 2.500 per year. Yes, we want you to learn and and grow fast too!
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to buy more if you need
- Commuting and travel allowance € 0,19 per km, NS Business Card or lease E-bike
- All the stuff you need to make impact (laptop / budget €800,- and phone budget €45,- per month)
- All the stuff you need to have a private life (flexible working hours,work from home, clients office, coffee corner or ball pit @McDonald’s, you name it, easy to reach office close to Utrecht city center)
- All the stuff you need to have fun (nice colleagues, team events, table tennis, playstation etc)
- All the stuff you need to feel good (daily team lunch, good coffee, fresh drinks in the fridge, spacious & light 290m2 office)
- You to be experienced in recruitment marketing. At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You to develop your talent by continuously learning and experimenting
- You to unleash your passion and drive while always taking full ownership for everything you do
- That you love data and have a talent for great analysis to make further impact
- You to have a growth mindset and a ton of ownership and drive;
- You are great inspiration not only for your team, but also our customers and partners;
- That you have excellent language skills in both Dutch and English;
- You to have an EU passport or Dutch work permit;
- That you can stay firm on content without jeopardizing professional relations;
- That you are able to see the big picture but also have eye for detail;
Interested, any questions or just want to have coffee? Please get in touch with Jeffrey Hamelink: firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 6 573 461 87.
Dear staffing agencies. Please follow us on LinkedIn to keep in touch. At this moment, we’re confident that we can attract new superstars ourselves.
Hieronder vind je meer posts/nieuws uit de Dotslash Community
Tijdens Crossroads, de Utrechtse week voor startups en scaleups, ging ik Jelle Drijver in gesprek met Hester Le Riche, de oprichter van Tover (voorheen bekend als Active Cues). Een van de bedrijven die, zo bleek later in het FD, in corona-jaar 2020 juist fors heeft geïnvesteerd en vervolgens ook fors is gegroeid.
Op diverse locaties, o.a. centrum Utrecht en onze Dotslash campus, kun je deze oranje fietsen maximaal 12 uur per keer gratis lenen zo vaak als je wilt.
In het Werkstress Data Rapport en een samenvattend persbericht worden nieuwe werkstress cijfers, trends en analyses uitgelicht. Wat zijn de effecten van de coronacrisis op de gemoedstoestand van medewerkers en managers?
Wanneer is een startup/scale-up er klaar voor om te internationaliseren? Hoe selecteer je de juiste (volgende) markt? Wat is de grootste uitdaging bij internationaliseren? Podcast met Dialogue Trainer en DutchBasecamp
Het project #SameNSterker van de NS heeft de Galjaardprijs 2020 gewonnen. Social Brothers heeft ondersteund met de technische realisatie.
In de aanloop naar Crossroads 2020 ging Jelle Drijver in gesprek met Jacqueline van den Ende, Partner bij Peak Capital en Edgard Creemers, Hoofd Investeringen bij de ROM Regio Utrecht.
MYNXG will use the Nokia 5G network at its new industrial IoT interoperability test center to develop new secure solutions for the industrial Internet of Things, as well as perform real-life testing of equipment and sensors for a range of OEM and customer projects.
Product support specialist Wie zijn wij? Your Next Concepts maakt innovatieve software voor onderwijsinstellingen, die opleidingen gebruiken om hun data (aanwezigheid, cijfers, etc.) nog beter te gebruiken voor onderwijsverbetering. Onze applicaties richten zich op...
Your Next Concepts is op zoek naar een Product Support Specialist.
Operations & Control Manager Bittiq is looking for an Operations & Control manager to run and optimise current processes in amongst others finance, legal and reporting. Key words: Operations, controlling, finance, legal Start: Winter 2020/21...