Do you believe that the Metaverse is already here, but that Meta is just a reboot of Second Life? Do you want to take the red pill and make an impact with your 3+ years of programming skills for Unreal Engine? Good! Then this application is just for you.
You will help develop our Unreal Engine SDK (plugin) that enables artists to easily create and export their Unreal Engine creations to the Your Open Metaverse platform. This includes building reusable components for the inventory system, defining and creating functions that are callable by blueprints, and a scalable multiplayer system.
- Liasing with the technical artist and other teams
- Testing, debugging and creating reusable code
- Researching new solutions with state of the art web3 technologies
- Challenging the product owner
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum-focused organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with translating technical problems to non-technical audiences.
- Experienced with source control.
- Strong C++ Unreal Engine (plugin development) skills.
- A lot of passion for the future of gaming / metaverse
- Pre: experience with Unreal Engine Pixel Streaming
You will join our small (<15 persons) team of experts working closely together under guidance of the Product Owner contributing to the Platform which is used to serve all experiences for our customers.
Salary: €4000 – €6000