CROSSROADS 2020: Fireside chat corporates & startups (Vodafone-Ziggo, NS, Deloitte)
Fireside chat corporates & startups As part of Crossroads 2020, VodafoneZiggo organises
Fireside chat corporates & startups
As part of Crossroads 2020, VodafoneZiggo organises a fireside chat with corporates & startups to discuss the ins & outs of collaboration between corporates and startups. The main goals of this session are to provide corporates as well as startups with at least two to three tangible takeaways. With that in mind, the session would answer at least the following questions:
- What are the three most important goals a corporate tries to achieve when working with a startup?
- What are the three most common reasons for corporate-startup collaboration to fail?
- What do you have to do as a founder to make a successful first reach-out to a corporate?
- Is there merit in sharing best practices between corporates on collaboration between startups & scale-ups?
The full panel will shortly be announced. From VodafoneZiggo Benji Coetzee, Tribe lead of B2C Digital, will take part in the discussion.
The members of the panel are:
– Benji Coetzee Digital Director VodafoneZiggo
– Hidde Koning Founder and CEO Bittiq
– Daan Witteveen Deloitte NSE Technology Sector Leader
– Silke Wesselink Manager Innovatie NS
– Desiree van der Gracht Designer & Innovator for human wellbeing
Moderated by Jan van Boesschoten Platform Manager VodafoneZiggo
After the session, founders know what they have to do successfully approach corporates. The aforementioned questions ensure that these takeaways are concrete.
- 30 – 40 minute moderated panel discussion between 3 – 4 corporates and 2 startups with experience in startup – corporate collaboration
- 15 – 30 minute Q&A.
Due to Covid 19 we cannot host a big event. It is very likely the event will be online only.
(Wednesday) 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Upcoming 3 events: