Crossroads: Masterclass Internationalisation strategies
Over dit evenement Scaling internationally is a journey to which you know your destination, but not all steps are clear yet. Our masterclasses are designed for companies who
Over dit evenement
Scaling internationally is a journey to which you know your destination, but not all steps are clear yet. Our masterclasses are designed for companies who are in the initial phase of this journey. This programme is made for companies going from a local startup to an international scale-up or when you target a specific new market and want to prepare well.
We teach you the foundations of becoming successful in your target market(s) based on data, testing assumptions and using our tools. We do this with founder-to-founder learning, which means you are in a group of like-minded entrepreneurs and classes together with successful founders.
As a business, your first priority is growth. Are you ready to grow an international client base? After the masterclass Internationalisation Strategies you will be well equipped with the first steps to take your company to the next level and conquer new markets.
During the masterclass, you will learn first-hand from experienced founders about common internationalisation mistakes, familiarise yourself with different international strategies and their applicability to your company. You will start structuring your own strategy straight away with our proprietary Internationalisation Canvas and define the building blocks for your international success.
What do you get?
- Learn how to select the right market for your company
- A framework to start building an international strategy
- Common mistakes, pitfalls and success stories of scale-ups who went before you
Who is this for?
- Startups who (almost) found a product-market fit in their home country
- Startups who want to find, or just found, their first international customers
- Startups who are raising funding and want to build or solidify their growth strategy for their pitch deck
- Startups who want to work on their internationalisation strategy in a structured manner
Klik hier om je te registreren.
All Day (Monday)
Upcoming 3 events: