Crossroads: Access to Capital & (public) funding
Over dit evenement The subsidy landscape is extensive and very dynamic. PNO Consultants will be present to help you explore the most interesting and relevant grant opportunities for your
Over dit evenement
The subsidy landscape is extensive and very dynamic. PNO Consultants will be present to help you explore the most interesting and relevant grant opportunities for your business!
We will discuss the following (public) funding programs based on your technology readiness level
- WBSO/Innovation box – tax incentive for R&D activities (NL all TRL)
- MIT feasibility grant (NL -TRL 2-5
- PoC credit & Innovation credit – early-stage financing (NL | TRL 2-8)
- ROM Utrecht – Proof of Concept fund (Regional | TRL 4-6)
- MIT for Dutch R&D Cooperation between SME’s (NL | TRL 4-8)
- Eurostars: for Pan-European R&D cooperation (EU | TRL 4-8)
- EIC – for disruptive technologies with a broad EU impact (EU| TRL 6-8)
- ROM Utrecht – Regional Investment fund (Regional | TRL 6-9)
PNO will share helpful tips & tricks on how to write a winning proposal. Furthermore, we will give you insights on how the compliance part (Grant administration) works and what the best approach is regarding partner search for project collaborations. After this presentation, you will be able to utilize, maximize and secure relevant (public) funding opportunity for your company at local, national, and European level.
After this session, additional support is available for attendees. PNO will provide a Quick Scan (free of charge for attendees of this event). During this Quick Scan (a one-on-one session), we will match your ambitions to various subsidies and possible investors, and advice you on your next step.
Klik hier om je te registreren.
(Monday) 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Upcoming 3 events: