For Crossroads 2020, StartupUtrecht has partnered with DutchBasecamp to offer a full-day masterclass to help Utrecht-based startups to work on the fundamentals of a successful internationalisation strategy.
Do you have ambitions to scale your company across borders (#worlddomination)? Want to know what you need to build a structured international strategy? DutchBasecamp helps startups and scale-ups to do just that. We offer practical tools and demand-driven programmes to define the right target markets and go-to-market strategy for your solution. So far DutchBasecamp has helped 600+ startups and scale-ups on their internationalisation journey.
What to expect?
- Learn how to select the right market for your organisation
- A framework to build your international strategy
- Failures and success stories of scale-ups who went before you (and what you can learn from these)
- Panel with founder(s) who has successfully crossed borders to validate all your questions with
- Practical cases and tools which you can apply instantly
Tools and methodologies to be used:
We will introduce DutchBasecamp’s Internationalisation Canvas, which is the basis for building lean internationalisation strategies and learn how to use it.
(Monday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm