The Finland Startup Conference 2022 is the largest-ever conference that focuses on Finnish Startups. Over dit evenement The Finland Startup Conference 2022 is
The Finland Startup Conference 2022 is the largest-ever conference that focuses on Finnish Startups.
Over dit evenement
The Finland Startup Conference 2022 is the largest-ever conference that focuses on giving practical advice to Finnish Startups, gathering thousands of founders, VCs, executives, seed fund partners, general partners, journalists, and bloggers from diverse backgrounds and industries.
This conference is online and free to attend. It will be followed by face-to-face meetups in Helsinki and other cities across Finland.
Agenda (Helsinki Time)
6.00pm-6.15pm: Webinar Opening
Topic: Setting out the event agenda, and giving an overview of the Finnish Startup & VC Scene
- Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
- Riikka Pakarinen, CEO of The Finnish Startup Community (Suomen startup-yhteisö)
- Pia Santavirta, Managing Director of The Finnish Venture Capital Association (FVCA)
- Aija Bärlund, Interim Managing Director of The Finnish Business Angels Network (FiBAN)
6.15pm-6.30pm: “Founders & CXOs in Finland” Panel Discussion
Topic: Challenges Startups had in 2021/22 and how they overcame them
- Maria Sundström, Co-Founder & CEO of Salestrail
- Monika Liikamaa, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Enfuce
- Denise Johansson, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Enfuce
- Sofia Lund, Co-Founder of Oyama; Senior Director of Brand & Customer Experience at Blueprint Genetics / Quest Diagnostics
6.30pm-6.50pm: “Investors & VCs in Finland” Panel Discussion
Topic: Startup Trends for 2022; key elements Investors & VCs look for in Startups
- Terhi Johanna Vapola, Vice President, Head & Founder of Helen Ventures
- Jaakko Salminen, Angel Investor & Partner at Grannenfelt Finance Oy
- Tarmo Kekki, Angel Investor & Industry Leader at PwC Finland
- Tuomas Pahlman, Angel Investor & Founder of Hopohopo.io
- Marko Kyyrönen, Managing Partner at Sparkmind.vc
- Niklas Lahti, Angel Investor & COO at Tesseract
- Teemu Malinen, Founder of Sofokus Ventures; Serial Founder & Investor
- Henna Keränen, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Community at Sting; Global Startup Awards’ “Global Ecosystem Hero of the Year”
6.50pm-7.15pm: Fireside Chats
Topic: We speak with various Scaleups on topics such as customer acquisition, HR and outsourcing.
7.15pm-7.30pm: “Silicon Valley” Panel Discussion with Finnish Startup Founders & CXOs in the United States
Topic: International Expansion – Doing Business in the U.S. Market
- Markus Lampinen, Co-Founder & CEO of Prifina; Senior Partner at Grow VC Group
- Ann-Christine Westerlund, President of Westmusa Inc.
- Ari Tulla, Co-Founder & CEO of Elo Health
- Mikko Järvenpää, Founder & Chair of Sentient Media
- Jyri Engeström, Co-Founder & General Partner of Yes VC
7.30pm: Event Conclusion
Registreer je hier!
(Tuesday) 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Startup Network Europe